pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

49ers players irked fans cheered when QB hurt
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
linlybest

MessaggioOggetto: 49ers players irked fans cheered when QB hurt
Inviato: 08-12-2017 8:44:49

Add several weeks of near daily downpours as the rainy season lingers, and swaths of eastern Japan are now deluged.READ MORE: Stranded, worried: The faces of Japan's flood victims"Tochigi Prefecture is facing a grave danger and is in an emergency situation," Japan Meteorological Agency spokesman Takuya Deshimaru said. "It is experiencing unprecedented downpour."Joso: At the heart of the floodsIn Joso, Japanese forces helicopters landed on the roof of a shopping center Friday, where dozens of people had been stranded overnight.In a rare break from the rain, the sun allowed floodwaters to visibly recede, but many roads remain impassable. Drivers who attempted to brave the inundated streets were forced to abandon their wholesale jerseys China vehicles.Most of those reported missing were in the city.Rescuers in an amphibious vehicle took Hitoshi Hirose and his wife, Richiko, to the area near their flooded home in Joso on Saturday. Their house was destroyed but their pet dog survived hungry wholesale jerseys China but unharmed."Our home is a total loss but at least everyone in our family is safe," Hirose said.His father, Ai Hirose, 85, described it as the worst flooding he's seen in his lifetime along the Kokaigawa River.In parts of Tochigi, more than 50 centimeters (20 inches) of rain fell in 24 hours, Japanese broadcaster NHK reported. That's about double the amount that typically falls in the region for all of September, it said.Fukushima prefecture, which was devastated by the 2011 tsunami, saw more than 30 centimeters (1 foot) of rain in 48 hours the heaviest downpour there in 50 years, NHK said.TEPCO, the company that operates the failed reactors in Fukushima where the tsunami caused one of the biggest nuclear accidents in history, said it detected slightly tainted cheap jerseys "rainwater flowing out into the ocean" from the site this week.CNN's Yoko Wakatsuki reported from Japan and Katie Hunt wrote from Hong Kong. CNN's Will Ripley and Euan McKirdy contributed to this report. Politics45CongressSecurityThe NineTrumpmericaStateBusinessMarketsTechLuxuryStarsScreenBingeCultureMediaBusinessCultureGadgetsFutureStartupsSportFootballGolfTennisMotorsportHorseracingEquestrianSailingSkiingWonderFood DrinkPlayStayVideosHealthDiet + FitnessLiving WellParenting + FamilyVital Signs.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: