pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Nike Air Max 97 Premium QS 'USA' Sale
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

MessaggioOggetto: Nike Air Max 97 Premium QS 'USA' Sale
Inviato: 31-08-2018 6:49:49

Nike Air Max 97, the popular retro running shoe, welcomes the National Camo National Camouflage series. The Nike Air Max 97 Premium QS 'USA' is presented in the US with its own tiger-like camouflage, while the cushioned outsole is lined with calm black tones. The tongue is velcro-like with the American flag. Playable. The cool military style, the details are quite bright, the foot is still a handsome personality!

The Nike Air Force 1 Mid classic shoe ushered in a new re-engineering of NikeLab, while retaining the classic vintage silhouette, while the quality of the material selection and fine details of the details, bringing a modern and stylish style. A variety of NikeLab Air Force 1 Mid are lined with a solid sole with a white sole, which is distinguished by the fine lychee leather texture and the Nike Air logo on the tongue and outsole.

At the beginning of August, two new Nike Air VaporMax products will be on sale, one male and one female, all with a gold-tone Swoosh decoration. The official name is Explore Pack, which is the theme of “Urban Exploration”, in which the women's models are presented in white and blue, while the men's models are calm and versatile, with the gorgeous decoration of copper Swoosh, full of personality! After this wave of new products is released, there is no news about the new color matching of VaporMax. I am afraid that there will be no new colors in the short term. www.cadysneakers.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: