pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

I remember that when I first
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ylqyql

MessaggioOggetto: I remember that when I first
Inviato: 31-08-2018 6:37:00

I remember that when I first entered this school, everything was so strange. The strange faces were shaking in front of me. Everyone was watching each other, I looked at yoirst saw her, she was holding a stack of books and slowly came in Cigarette Online. She looked at the class with a harmonious and kind eyes with a smile, she was so serious. It seems that I want to engrave every classmate in the class. When we observe her. Her face is also kind, and the hearts of all of us are peaceful. I brushed my black hair and put a ponytail on the back. A pair of kind eyes wear a pair of smooth and sleek glasses. The nose is not too high, but the most profound thing is her mouth. She always wears this smile, and there are always words that make people feel warm. When she first saw her, she only used two words to describe it - harmom. I made a mistake in "prayer". I used to miss it. It was caused by me. She said to me very seriously, "No more mistakes in the future Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, and then I will let you pray to God," and then she helped me analyze the mistakes - not serious Carton Of Marlboro Reds. She was very kind and told me the harm of this mistake, and also proposed several corrections to me. For these, I really really appreciate my teacher. Maybe two words can be used to describe her - seriouslat my writing level was not very good. Asked her, she was very happy to tell me the method, type, etc. of this writing. When she left, she gave me a book about writing. the book, her words seemed to echo in my ears. Although those are two years ago, although she is no longer teaching at our school Carton Of Cigarettes, her teachings have always been in my heart.s a boat on the sea, then the teacher is the lighthouse that guides the navigation boat. The greatest and most beautiful cause in the world is the teacher."Mother" is a very common noun, but many people like to add a "great" before the noun. This is because there is a kind of love in the mother that is praised by the world. There is a kind of love that makes people feel the warmth brought by it all the time Cigarettes For Sale. It is --- mother love. From ancient times to today, from home to abroad, we all pridential area in Hangzhou, a little girl was curiously crawling out of the window and looking out. It was hanging out of the window without any attention, like a weak grass in the wind to no avail. Struggling. Someone shouted: The child is going to fall, save people!
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: