pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Exterior Stress Of Curtain Walls
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ahwhglass

MessaggioOggetto: Exterior Stress Of Curtain Walls
Inviato: 19-09-2018 8:06:37

Glass curtain wall Engineering comes from the work of masking walls with tempered magnifying glaas. Tempered glass is a superb mechanical property and heat-resistant performance from the glasses; after the goblet is broken, it is often a small fragment with no sharp angle, and the damage to the human body is greatly reduced. Toughened glass incorporates a good thermal stability, may meet the building setting, hot and cold modifications, sunlight, indoor and backyard shading, heating or air-conditioning heat shock and various requirements. Laminated wire glass

The principle advantages of toughened a glass are two, the first is usually that the strength is several times higher than ordinary glass, the flexural strength is Three to five times times of common glass, and the effect strength is 5 to 10 times times with ordinary glass, which promotes the strength and boosts the safety. The make use of safety is the second main selling point of tempered glass, its load-carrying capacity upskill the fragile properties, even when the glass damage seriously isn't sharp-angle small fragments, the damage to the human body greatly reduced. Curtain Walls

Tempered Glass has 2 to 3 times times higher warm resistance than ordinary a glass, generally can withstand that temperature difference of greater than 150LC, to prevent thermal burst has obvious consequence. Tempered glass can end up being divided into two varieties: chemical tempering method in addition to physical tempering method based on production method. Physical tempered glass is often a widely used method in the home and abroad, in which based on the different quenching choice, can be divided in to air-cooled tempering, liquid-cooled tempering in addition to cooling plate tempering. Curtain Walls

Surface stress: 69~168mpa, the physical tempered glass carries a special stress structure, which keeps the fragment area while in the frame when it is usually damaged, and has a clear impact resistance. Tempered glass can not be processed. Product Standard: GB gb/t9963-1998 product use: Applicable towards need to withstand a new slightly strong wind stress and heat radiation on the building wall, glass panels and windows, indoor partitions, etc.,particularly adapted for you to laminated glass ceiling. Drape Walls

Production parameters: Number one specifications: 3000x2200 product Depth: 4~19 production varieties: horizontal tempered glass chemical substance tempered glass (also called ion exchange Enhanced glass): Via ion exchange, glass surface alkali material ions are melted salt from the other alkali metal ions replacement unit, so that the mechanical strength from the glass. Curtain Walls.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: