pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

FSU Football: 2018 Recruiting Class Already One of Nations B
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
feagles

MessaggioOggetto: FSU Football: 2018 Recruiting Class Already One of Nations B
Inviato: 25-09-2018 3:30:14

FSU football so far has six verbal commitments for their 2018 class a group that is ranked as one of the nation best with nearly a year to go.Just two weeks ago, fans of FSU football along with coaches and others around the program were cheering what according to many was a top recruiting class for the 2017 season. Over a dozen four and five star prospects signed with the Seminoles hoping to bring the school its fourth national title before it all said and done.Now, with very little time to enjoy the honeymoon, focus has switched to the 2018 class and how the Seminoles will fare almost one whole calendar year from now. According to Rivlas 247 rankings Fredrick Jones Jersey, FSU football doesnt have much to worry about.Article continues below ...When ranking the classes so far based on verbal commitments, the Seminoles come up third nationally one spot behind a hated in-state rival they will look to flip some recruits from before it all said and doneNo. 1 Penn State No. 2 MiamiNo. 3 FLORIDA STATENo. 4 KansasNo. 5 Notre DameNo. 6 USCNo. 7 ClemsonNo. 8 LSUNo. 9 Texas AMNo. 10 AlabamaBefore we start popping bottles over these numbers, consider the fact that the Kansas Jayhawks one of the worst teams in the FBS over the last decade are ranked ahead of the Alabama Crimson Tide. Needless to say, there is plenty of ballgame left to be played.Of course, the reason FSU football has such a high ranked class is the commitment of running back James Cook. The brother of all time Seminoles legend Dalvin, Cook is graduating a year early from Miami Central and if he stays committed to the program will be one of the marquee names in this class for head coach Jimbo Fisher D.J. Matthews Jersey.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: