pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

present our city an
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

MessaggioOggetto: present our city an
Inviato: 26-09-2018 2:29:52

The Broncos have named Chad Kelly the backup quarterback to Case Keenum. So what does that mean for Paxton Lynch?

It could mean the end of the line for Lynch in Denver only two years after the Broncos made him the 26th overall choice.

鈥淚鈥檓 not worried about anything past the next day David Bakhtiari Jersey ,鈥?Lynch said, via Ryan O’Halloran of The Denver Post. 鈥淚鈥檓 focused on preparing myself to play well on Thursday (at Arizona). . . . I wouldn鈥檛 say [the uncertainly produces] stress but obviously you think about it and you鈥檙e not happy about it. But I have to do what I have to do with the hand I鈥檝e been dealt.鈥?

Lynch, though Sam Huff Jersey , “absolutely” hopes to stay in Denver despite his demotion. Kelly, who has a 107.8 passer rating in the preseason, will start Thursday’s game.

鈥淚 love it here; I鈥檝e said that since Day One Kemoko Turay Jersey ,鈥?Lynch said. 鈥淚鈥檝e gone through some things. I鈥檝e struggled. I haven鈥檛 played well at times. Sometimes, I鈥檝e played well. I have to find that consistency.鈥?

Word in Atlanta recently was that the Falcons are focused on contract extensions for players other than Julio Jones, but those extensions aren’t all that’s been on the team’s mind.

They were also thinking about extending their relationship with General Manager Thomas Dimitroff and head coach Dan Quinn and they got those deals done. The Falcons announced that both men are now signed through the 2022 season.

“The partnership between Dan Quinn and Thomas Dimitroff has proven to be as successful as we envisioned back in 2015 Pernell McPhee Jersey ,” Falcons owner Arthur Blank said in a statement. “I believe continuity in leadership is vital to achieving the highest levels of success in any organization and, with these extensions, we ensure these two leaders will be at the helm of our franchise for years to come. Their shared vision and long view plan has already delivered on a variety of levels and has positioned our team for success into the future. My expectations for our team to represent our city and fans well on and off the field remain very high and so does my confidence in Dan and Thomas to make that happen.”

Dimitroff has been in Atlanta since 2008 and has put together teams that have made the playoffs in six of the last 10 seasons. Quinn was hired in February 2015 Darius Leonard Jersey , guided the team to the Super Bowl in his second season and made it back to the playoffs last year.

Womens Will Hernandez Jersey
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: